UK Study Centre is looking for an enthusiastic person to join an established and expanding company in the education consultancy sector. Established in 2006, the Company specialises in providing advice and assistance on UK education, tutoring and guardianship services.
About the BD Manager role
- Provide client consultations on education in the UK
- Selling and providing private client consultations on international student guardianship, tutoring and education in the UK
- Finding and developing new sales and marketing channels
- Discussing business methods, contributing to the development of sales strategies
- Generating business leads and keep in regular contact with existing clients
- Identifying areas for expansion and development for new business
- Working closely with senior management to refine how the business presents itself to fully explore and grow in CIS Markets
- Preparation of various documents, including marketing materials
- Translation / Interpretation of documents
- Assisting and managing university placement applications
- Preparation of itineraries, bookings, liaising with clients and suppliers
- At times travel outside of London including occasional trips over the weekends and evenings (travel expenses covered).
- You mast have a Master degree or higher from the UK university
- Knowledge of UK private education sector and universities is essential
- Fluency in Russian and English is essential
- Being able to learn and operate independently
- Experience of building relationships with ideally strong personal contacts with key players in the industry
- Previous proven experience within Business Development is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good PC and basic administration skills.
If you feel you are the candidate we are looking for, please send your CV to email@example.com. No calls please!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.