- Location: North London
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Immediate start available.
UK Study Centre is looking for an enthusiastic person to join an established and expanding company in the education consultancy sector. Established in 2006, the Company specialises in providing advice and assistance on UK education, tutoring and guardianship services.
About the Client Manager role
- Handling incoming education enquires
- Selling and providing private client consultations on international student guardianship and education in the UK
- Preparation of various documents, including marketing materials
- Translation / Interpretation of documents
- Assisting and managing university placement applications
- Basic administration and general office support
- Preparation of itineraries, bookings, liaising with clients and suppliers
- Translation and editing of the online content
- At times travel outside of London including occasional trips over the weekends and evenings (travel expenses covered).
- Knowledge of UK private education sector and universities is essential
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is essential
- Being able to learn and operate independently
- Previous working experience is essential, preferably in sales, relationship management or private client services position is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good PC and basic administration skills.
If you feel you are the candidate they are looking for, please send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com