Location: The candidate would be based anywhere in the world and work remotely with the London office.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
UK Study Centre is looking for an enthusiastic person to join an established and expanding company in the education consultancy sector. Established in 2006, the Company specialises in providing advice and assistance on UK education, tutoring and guardianship services.
About the BD Manager role
- Working closely with senior management to refine how the business presents itself to fully explore and grow in China Markets
- Design and discussing business methods, contributing to the development of sales strategies
- Generating business leads and keep in regular contact with existing clients
- Finding and developing new sales and marketing channels
- Identifying areas for expansion and development for new business
- Provide client consultations on international student guardianship, tutoring and education in the UK
- Preparation of various documents, including marketing materials
- Preparation of itineraries, bookings, liaising with clients and suppliers
- Knowledge of UK private education sector is essential
- Fluency in Mandarin, Cantonise and English is essential
- Being able to learn and operate independently
- Previous working experience is essential, preferably in sales marketing, relationship management or private client services position is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good PC and basic administration skills.
If you feel you are the candidate we are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.