- Location: North London
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Part time position leading to full time
- Minimum of 20 hours per week
- Immediate start available.
UK Study Centre is looking for an enthusiastic person to join an established and expanding company in the education consultancy sector. Established in 2006, the Company specialises in providing advice and assistance on UK education, tutoring and guardianship services.
About the Client Manager role
- Recruitment of academic tutors
- Arranging and conducting tutor interviews, managing the sign-up process thereafter
- Handling incoming enquiries via telephone, email and website
- Selling tuition services to clients and retrieving relevant information about the student
- Provide private client consultations on education in the UK
- Assisting and managing university placement applications
- Conduct international student interviews and help to assess them
- Expertly matching students to academic tutors, ensuring needs are met both academically and pastorally
- Following up enquiries and managing the tuition process thereafter
- Preparation of itineraries, bookings, liaising with clients and suppliers
- Proofreading and editing of various articles and documents
- Site blog maintenance
- Some business development and marketing
- Occasional travel outside London including occasional trips over the weekends and evenings (travel expenses covered)
- Other ad hoc duties reasonably requested.
- Knowledge of the UK private education sector and universities is essential
- An additional language such as Chinese or Russian would be desirable
- Experience in sales, relationship management or private client services is desirable
- Diary management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with members of the team at all levels
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
- Organised, proactive and confident decision-making skills
- Excellent telephone manner and selling skills
- Competency in MS Office suite
- Flexible (some ad hoc work required in evenings/on weekends).
Should you be interested in this role, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.