UK Study Centre is looking for an enthusiastic person to join an established and expanding company in the education consultancy sector. Established in 2006, the Company specialises in providing advice and assistance on UK education, tutoring and guardianship services.
About the Education Consultant role
- Provide client consultations on secondary education in the UK
- Selling to private clients guardianship, tutoring, secondary and higher education services. That includes probing, consolation, proposal writing, and after sales servicing.
- Identifying areas for expansion and development for new business
- Discussing business methods, contributing to the development of sales strategies
- Generating business leads and keep in regular contact with existing clients
- Working closely with senior management to refine how the business presents itself to fully explore and grow in target Markets
- Preparation of various documents, including marketing materials
- Translation / Interpretation of documents
- Preparation of itineraries, bookings, liaising with clients and suppliers
- At times travel outside of London including occasional trips over the weekends and evenings (travel expenses covered).
- You must have a Master’s degree or higher from the UK university
- Knowledge of UK private secondary education sector and universities is essential
- Fluency in Chinese and English is essential
- Being able to learn and operate independently
- Experience of building relationships with ideally strong personal contacts with key players in the industry
- Previous proven experience within education consultancy and Business Development is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good PC and basic administration skills.
If you feel you are the candidate we are looking for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.