You do not need us to tell you how hard it can be to manage even the simple day-to-day things in your life when working life consumes all your time. Add to that moving or settling into a new life or even a short stay in a new country and things can quickly overwhelm even the most organised people. But as the British say, “Keep calm and carry on”. Or rather, you keep calm and let us help you carry on. Via our lifestyle and concierge services, our consultants can help you manage your private affairs, allowing you to focus on your business interests and enjoying family life in the UK.
We offer lifestyle and concierge services that can help you with:
• Making hotel, travel and holiday arrangements (within the UK or anywhere in the world)
• Child care and transport for you and your family
• Buying, renting and managing a UK property
• Support with major financial undertakings such as asset management, tax management and identifying investment opportunities
• Booking tickets for big sporting events (including Premiership football, Wimbledon and Ascot)
• Reservations at London’s best restaurants
• Exclusive bookings for theatre, art and other events.
And that’s not all, our consultants will take the time to understand what is important to you, and keep you informed about all the latest and most interesting events and venues in the UK, so you can impress clients or entertain your family and friends.
Our concierge and lifestyle management service is offered in addition to our education consultancy and is based around the needs of you and your family. Our aim is to ensure you have the best experience possible whether you are living in the UK, or visiting for a relatively short time. UK Study Centre’s principal focus is on education, and the provision of the very best services around education for you and your family. In order to provide equally excellent concierge services, we work with a blend of highly specialized service partners. These concierge service partners have been hand-picked carefully over a number of years. Our strong relationships and our close daily collaboration ensure we can provide you with a seamless service, whatever the help and support you require.
Call direct to speak to one of our consultants: 020 3397 7744
Email us or provide a few details on our email form and we will contact you right away.
Visit us in our London office: UK Study Centre, 44C Highgate High Street, London, N6 5HX
Available 08.30 – 17.30 UK time.